ALL PARTICIPANTS - MANDATORY ITEMS TO BRING
- One light and one dark colored football jersey (These are available through the store at footballcamps.com. Please order the football jerseys in advance)
- Mouth piece (Available for purchase through the online camp store)
- Shoulder pads, with the exception of Camp LT in Texas (available for rental through the camp store at footballcamps.com.)
- Helmet with chin strap, with the exception of Camp LT in Texas (available for rental through the camp store at footballcamps.com. Rentals come with chin strap)
- Football shoes (no metal or metal tipped cleats allowed)
- Tennis Shoes
OVERNIGHT PARTICIPANTS - MANDATORY ITEMS TO BRING
- Bedding (sheets-blanket-pillow). Sleeping bags are ok, but they may get hot!
- Please check the final information sent prior to the start of camp concerning bed size. Most are single beds but some locations offer larger sizes.
- Old towels
- Personal items and toiletries
- Old tee shirts and shorts (nothing dressy)
- Window Fans (not all dorms are air conditioned)
SUGGESTED ITEMS TO BRING
- Compression Shorts
- Sun Block
- Bright colored shoe string or lanyard to put your dorm key on (Available for purchase through the online camp store)
OPTIONAL ITEMS YOU MAY WANT TO BRING
- Football (put your name on it)
- Athletic Supporter and Cup
- Outdoor Basketball (put your name on it)
- Inexpensive camera (the little throw away cameras work great)
- "Egg Crate" mattress cover for twin size bed
- snacks or drinks (available for purchase through the camp store)
Sports International is not responsible for items lost or stolen.
Do not bring expensive items such as IPads or tablets, expensive shoes,clothing or ANYTHING of great value with you. We suggest you put your name on everything you bring with you!