Featuring Pat Williams
2022 ACADEMY OVERVIEW:
- LEARN FROM THE BEST - Our coaches consist of former NFL athletes and coaches along with some of the top college and high school coaches in the area
- Academy will include OL and DL training for athletes ages 7-18
- Athletes are separated by age, position, and skill level
- Academy consists of up to 6 hours of instruction per day - a sample schedule may be found by clicking HERE
- Academy will include classroom time with in depth analysis
- Recruiting opportunities for high school athletes. More information can be found by clicking HERE
- Athlete to coach ratio will be roughly 10:1 at all times
- Academy will include a free t-shirt
- Academy requires a helmet and shoulder pads - registered participants can click HERE to login for rental purchase.
- Overnight and day options available - all-you-can-eat meals included
- 24 hour supervision - all staff must pass mandatory background checks
- Click HERE for pricing, discounts, & payment plan information
- A once-in-a-lifetime experience you will never forget!
OTHER OFFERINGS NEARBY:
*The Pat Williams Lineman Academy can be combined with the all position camp featuring members of the Minnesota Vikings for a total of 6 days & 5 nights. Save $50 toward the second camp/academy.
Camp is a tremendous opportunity for a family member or coach and athlete to share something very precious and rare in today's society - time together! Volunteer as a counselor today! Learn More below
ABOUT SPORTS INTERNATIONAL:
Founded in 1983, we host the best teaching football programs in the nation having graduated over 107,000 athletes, many currently playing at the college level. This will be our 39th successful year of football instruction. If you are an experienced football player or just starting football, our Lineman Academy is an experience you will never forget!
Participants will be trained by our outstanding veteran college and high school coaching staff selected for their ability to coach and teach the game of football. Each of our instructors attend an orientation session before the academy begins to ensure they adhere to the values and high level of coaching that is expected from the Sports International coaches. The outstanding coach-to-athlete ratio allows for individualized and small group instruction. We concentrate on the fundamentals of the game. With each practice you will receive in-depth instruction, lectures, and demonstrations from an experienced and knowledgeable coaching staff.
Participants are grouped by age, position, ability, and experience to allow coaches to progressively teach basic and advanced techniques to best benefit each group. To allow players to be matched up properly in each age group, we make sure each grouping is made up of the correct number of players. This encourages each participant to be challenged and provide them with a better learning environment. Learn even more about the features and benefits of our programs.
For high school players, this is also an excellent opportunity to receive the best instruction available and to be seen by an outstanding lineup of college coaches. High school players aged 15-18 are eligible for the exclusive Gridiron Elite. A detailed information packet on each member of the Gridiron Elite will be sent to over 2,500 college football coaches to help each player receive recognition at the college level.
CLICK HERE TO RECEIVE 2022 CAMP UPDATES