OTHER CAMPS NEARBY
2021 CAMP DETAILS
- Camp will take place on a Saturday and Sunday and will last 5 hours each day - A detailed schedule can be found by clicking HERE.
- Recruiting Opportunities for High School Athletes. More information can be found by clicking HERE.
- Meals will not be included. Please make sure your camper eats before arriving each day.
- Camper to Coach ratio will be roughly 10:1 at all times. Staff will consist of High School and College level coaches.
- Camp will include a t-shirt
- Camp will include each position, with the exception of special teams.
- No overnight accommodations. There will be a host hotel with discounted rates which can be found by clicking HERE.
- Camp will require helmets only which can be rented on your account page by clicking HERE.
- Camp will include guest instruction by former Pittsburgh Steelers RB, Willie Parker
- Photo Opportunities with Willie. To purchase a photo package please log in to to your account by clicking HERE.
- Autograph Opportunities with Willie. To purchase an item you can use to be autographed please log in to your account by clicking HERE.
ABOUT SPORTS INTERNATIONAL:
Founded in 1983, we have the best teaching football programs in the nation having graduated over 107,000 athletes, many currently playing at the college level. This will be our 38th successful year of football instruction. If you are an experienced football player or just starting football, our football programs are an experience you will never forget!
Athletes learn from outstanding veteran college and/or high school coaches selected for their ability to coach and teach the game of football. At our programs, participants receive up to 4 hours of instruction each day. Players will learn individual and team techniques on both offense and/or defense from the best instructors available. The veteran coaching staff will ensure each player is placed in the appropriate group to allow coaches to progressively teach basic and advanced techniques to best benefit each group from Youth to High School. Sports International will help you develop your skills and take your game to the next level. Learn even more about the features and benefits of our programs.
For high school players, this is also an excellent opportunity to receive the best instruction available and to be seen by an outstanding lineup of college coaches. High school players aged 15-18 are eligible for the exclusive Gridiron Elite. A detailed information packet on each member of the Gridiron Elite will be sent to over 2,500 college football coaches to help each player receive recognition at the college level.