CLICK HERE TO RECEIVE 2021 ACADEMY UPDATES
2021 FEATURED INSTRUCTORS.
- LEARN FROM THE BEST - coaches will consist of former NFL athletes and coaches along with some of the top college and high school coaches in the area
- Academy will include QB, WR and DB training for athletes ages 7-18
- Athletes are separated by age, position, and skill level
- Academy consists of up to 6 hours of instruction per day - a sample schedule may be found by clicking HERE
- Academy will include classroom time with in depth analysis
- Recruiting opportunities for high school athletes. More information can be found by clicking HERE
- Athlete to coach ratio will be roughly 10:1 at all times
- Academy will include a free t-shirt
- Academy requires a helmet - registered participants can click HERE to login and rent a helmet.
- Overnight and day options available - all-you-can-eat meals included
- 24 hour supervision - all staff must pass mandatory background checks
- A once-in-a-lifetime experience you will never forget!
OTHER OFFERINGS AT UNIVERSITY OF ST. THOMAS
Camp is a tremendous opportunity for a family member or coach and athlete to share something very precious and rare in today's society - time together! Volunteer as a counselor today! Learn More below
ABOUT SPORTS INTERNATIONAL
Founded in 1983, we are the best teaching football programs in the nation having graduated over 107,000 athletes, many currently playing at the college level. This will be our 38th successful year of football instruction. If you are an experienced football player or just starting football, our Passing, Receiving & DB Academy is an experience you will never forget!
You will return home to your team a better football player! Participants learn from outstanding veteran college and/or high school coaches selected for their ability to coach and teach the game of football. Before the start of the academy, each of our instructors attend an orientation session ensuring they adhere to the values and high level of coaching that is expected from the Sports International coaches. Participants are taught at an approximately 10:1 ratio. We concentrate on the fundamentals of the game. With each practice you will receive in-depth instruction, lectures, and demonstrations from an experienced, knowledgeable coaching staff.
Participants are grouped by age, position, ability, and experience to allow coaches to progressively teach basic and advanced techniques to best benefit each group. At the academy, players get all the football they could want. Participants receive up to 6 hours of instruction each day. Participants are divided up into different age groups to ensure they receive the proper training. Each academy is the right size to allow players to be matched up properly at each age level. This allows not only for a proper match up, but also for the participants to be challenged and provided with a better learning environment. Learn even more about the features and benefits of our programs.
For high school players, this is also an excellent opportunity to receive the best instruction available and to be seen by an outstanding lineup of college coaches. High school players aged 15-18 are eligible for theexclusive Gridiron Elite. A detailed information packet on each member of the Gridiron Elite will be sent to over 2,500 college football coaches to help each player receive recognition at the college level.
All participants will be required to wear a helmet.