photos from past academies
A Texas A&M Alum, Pat Played 14 seasons in the NFL.
- He first signed by the Buffalo Bills as an undrafted free agent in 1997.
- Prior to the 2005 season, Williams became a free agent and signed with the Minnesota Vikings.
- Williams played nose tackle in the Minnesota Vikings 4-3 defense. He was known as the "Williams Wall" as well as the "Williams Wrecking Crew" due to his physical presence, along with his teammate Kevin Williams, playing the defensive tackle position.
- Pat helped them lead the Vikings to the best rushing defense in the league for three consecutive seasons (2006-2008).
- He was selected to his first Pro Bowl in 2006, and followed with consecutive selections in 2007 and 2008.
- Pat was also a second-team All-Pro selection in 2007.
Come join the former Minnesota Vikings legend for the best football training experience as a lineman!
Founded in 1983, we are the best teaching football programs in the nation having graduated over 107,000 athletes, many currently playing at the college level. This will be our 37th successful year of football instruction. If you are an experienced football player or just starting football, our Passing, Receiving & DB Academy is an experience you will never forget!
You will return home to your team a better football player! Participants learn from outstanding veteran college and/or high school coaches selected for their ability to coach and teach the game of football. Before the start of the academy, each of our instructors attend an orientation session ensuring they adhere to the values and high level of coaching that is expected from the Sports International coaches. Participants are taught at an approximately 10:1 ratio. We concentrate on the fundamentals of the game. With each practice you will receive in-depth instruction, lectures, and demonstrations from an experienced, knowledgeable coaching staff.
Participants are grouped by age, position, ability, and experience to allow coaches to progressively teach basic and advanced techniques to best benefit each group. At the academy, players get all the football they could want. Participants receive up to 6 hours of instruction each day. Participants are divided up into different age groups to ensure they receive the proper training. Each academy is the right size to allow players to be matched up properly at each age level. This allows not only for a proper match up, but also for the participants to be challenged and provided with a better learning environment. Learn even more about the features and benefits of our programs.
For high school players, this is also an excellent opportunity to receive the best instruction available and to be seen by an outstanding lineup of college coaches. High school players aged 15-18 are eligible for the exclusive Gridiron Elite. A detailed information packet on each member of the Gridiron Elite will be sent to over 2,500 college football coaches to help each player receive recognition at the college level.