Potential COVID 19 Safety Precautions in collaboration with Texas Health Resources
- CAMP LT will follow all state & local guidelines, including the use of masks.
- Temperature checks will be taken upon check in and at the start of each day should it be necessary.
- Sanitation stations will be set up in all high traffic areas.
- Additional water stations to avoid large groups with individualized water bottles.
- Equipment not required. Camp will be no contact.
- Signage promoting physical distancing at check-in should it be necessary
- At check in, Staff members will wear masks should it be necessary. Families and participants will be required to follow state and local guidelines.
- Staggered arrival time to avoid large crowds should it be necessary.
- Groups will be limited in size.
- Social distancing for parents and staff health checks at regular intervals if necessary.
- Due to current regulations at AT&T Stadium food will not be permitted in the building. Please make sure your participant eats before arriving on site.
- Please be aware that due to the fluidity of the situation these precautions may change to adapt to the current situation.